With all the things that life throws our way such as work, soccer training, sports days, music practice etc etc etc....time can be a little on the poor side when it comes to baking delicious treats for my precious ones.
Voila...this easy and delicious muffin recipe. Easy to throw together, quick to cook, delicious to eat. My kids (and my fella) always manage to get their hands on one straight out of the oven! (feel free to substitute blueberries with any other frozen berry):
2 Cups plain flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
125g butter - melted and cooled a little
3/4 cup milk
2 cups frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180degreesC & line muffin tin with cases
2. Sift flour, sugar and baking powder into a large bowl
3. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, melted butter & milk until well combined
4. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix gently until just combined (mix will be lumpy)
5. Gently stir through frozen berries.
6. Fill muffin cases approx 3/4 full.
Makes 12 regular muffins OR try a Texas muffin tin. Makes 12 of these whopping ones. Perfect for hungry sports fanatics!